- 10000 INR
- Through Feed Rolls
- For Machinery and Automobiles Use
Thread rolling is the forming of a thread on a workpiece with a die by exceeding the yield point of the workpiece material and flowing material into the thread roll to take on the mirror image of the form in the thread roll. And we offer Through Feed Rolls to our clients.
Thread rolling is typically run at very high speed about that of thread cutting like for forming a screw take 10 sec while cutting take 10 min.
Thread rolling normally increases the tensile strength of the workpiece because of the work hardening that goes on during the rolling process.
Malkar industries manufacture the most durable and highly efficient range of Thread rolling.
Malkar Industries manufacturing below types of rolls in D2 as well as HSS, M2 material for stainless steel grade materials as follows:
- Infeed Thread rolls
- Through feed Thread rolls
- Taper entry through feed rolls
- Thread rolls with Taper, BSP, BSPY or NPT
D2 as well as HSS, M2 material for stainless steel grade
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 5000 Per Day
- 15-20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
D-260, TTC INDL. Area, M.I.D.C, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400705, India